in Palawan, Philippines
The facilities and services at our resort in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan ensure a stay that’s as stress-free, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible.
- 1,640 sqm chlorine-free outdoor swimming pool (with kiddie pool and jacuzzi)
- Free boat transfer to the nearby sandbar, just 5 minutes from the resort (subject to weather conditions)
- Non-motorized water sports facilities (1-hour complimentary use of kayak and stand-up paddle board)
- Bicycle rental (1-hour complimentary use)
- Water of Dreams Boardwalk
- Hari Ballroom
- Reyna Function Hall
- 9-hole mini-golf course (with minimal charge)
- Art Village (with minimal charge)
- Jumbo Outdoor Chess
- Little Boss Day Care Center (with minimal charge)
- Entertainment center (billiards, darts, soccer table)
- Seaside volleyball court
- Fitness center
- Parking area
- Cultural show
- Complimentary meet-and-greet and airport transfer service
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Room service
- Shuttle service
- Tour desk
- Gift Shop
- In-room massage
- Laundry and shoeshine services
- Business center
- Safety deposit box
- Currency exchange
- First-aid clinic
- Courier service
- 24 hours front desk service
- Daily Housekeeping service
- Private En-Suite
- No minimum stay requirement
Our resort accommodation in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan also provides local tours, letting you see the best of the city during your stay.
Soothe the mind and nourish the body. Our Puerto Princesa resort’s Hilot Spa is the hidden retreat you’ve been searching for. It is a way to escape everything and get the pampering your truly deserve.
The modern-minimalist casita exudes rustic simplicity, a picture of true relaxation. The area is divided into 8 rooms, each with its own shower and pocket garden, and a couple room with jacuzzi.
Inside the casita of our Palawan accommodation, there is also an area for foot spa, nail care, and fish spa, as well as a jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room that hotel guests can access. For those who do not want to leave the comforts of their room, Hilot Spa also provides in-room service.
Our therapists specialize in ‘Hilot’, the traditional Filipino art of healing. This, combined with banana leaves and all-natural massage oils, plus a calming Zen ambience, guarantees a truly rejuvenating experience at the Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa, where one can truly break away and escape completely.