Things to Do
The facilities and services at our resort in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan ensure a stay that’s as stress-free, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible.
With almost 5 hectares of space at the resort, there are many facilities and services to take advantage of to ensure a stay that’s as stress-free, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible.
- 1,640 sqm chlorine-free outdoor swimming pool (with kiddie pool and jacuzzi)
- Free boat transfer to the nearby sandbar, just 5 minutes from the resort (subject to weather conditions)
- Non-motorized water sports facilities (1-hour complimentary use of kayak and stand-up paddle board)
- Bicycle rental (1-hour complimentary use)
- Water of Dreams Boardwalk
- Hari Ballroom
- Reyna Function Hall
- Fitness center
- 9-hole mini-golf course (with minimal charge)
- Salon (soon to open)
- Hilot Spa
- Art Village (with minimal charge)
- Jumbo Outdoor Chess
- ‘Little Boss’ Day Care Center (with minimal charge)
- Entertainment Center (billiards, darts, soccer table)
- Seaside volleyball court
- Parking area
- Cultural show (on occasion)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Room service
- Shuttle service
- Tour desk
- Gift Shop
- In-room massage
- Laundry and shoeshine services
- Business center
- Courier service
Puerto Princesa is rich with natural wonders and interesting city landmarks that are bound to let you see the best of beautiful Palawan. Our team and partners are ready to take you on a tour to these wonderful island attractions for a truly fulfilling tropical getaway.
Subterranean River National Park
This is an 8.2 km navigable underground river that features a limestone karst mountain. This popular attraction is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and hailed as one of the New7Wonders of Nature.
Sabang X Zipline
Positioned at 150 ft above sea level, this 800 m adventure landmark crosses the waters of Sabang Beach.
This destination offers an experience perfect for the adventurous. Here, you can climb up steep rocks, go through narrow passages, and slide on a zipline, which is said to be the fastest zipline in the country.
A favorite place for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, diving, and island hopping, this Honda Bay is actually composed of many islets, including Starfish Island, Luli Island, and Cowrie Island.
This swimming destination is known for 3 natural pools and twin waterfalls with water cascading from as high as 20 ft. Huts and BBQ facilities are available.
- Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral
- Plaza Cuartel
- Puerto Princesa Baywalk
- Crocodile Farm
- Mitra’s Ranch
- Baker’s Hill
- Binuatan Weaving Creations
- Souvenir Shop